Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf anti-harassment policy - contact address

Hi!

* Amaya <amaya@debian.org> [110114 20:09]:

> > For DebConf, the choice should probably be left to whoever volunteers
> > to do the work.  Which version is adopted should also be left to them.
> >
> > Amaya and Patty: do you want to use this address for DebConf ?
> I am all for it.

Feel free to ping the publicity team, when and however you would to get
that announced to a wider public; I would at least habe it mentioned in
an upcoming issue of the Debian Project News, but if you would like to
have a sole announcement, we can talk about that, too.

Best Regards,
  Alexander