Re: contact address for anti-harassment policies

Having an anti-harassment policy for Debian Sprints, with a contact address for harassment reports (which, I hope, no-one ever has to use!) sounds like an excellent idea.

The only problem I see with "antiharassment@women.d.o" is that if a person faces harassment from someone involved in a Debian Sprint, then unless the harassment is of a specifically misogynistic form, it may be inappropriate to have the @women part in there. E.g. if the harassment is racial, or ageist, or whatever.

If this possibility has already been discussed and adequately handled, please ignore my interjection :)

- spk