Re: w.d.o

On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 03:38:43PM +0100, Henri Le Foll wrote:
> Hi,

Hi!

> I have created some pages on debian.wiki.org from women.debian.org.
>
> It is only a proposition. I wanted to show you something before the
> start of the discussion. (see http://wiki.debian.org/DebianWomen)
>
> Here is a list of the pages I have created.
>
>  1. wiki.d.o/DebianWomen             (women.d.o/home)
>  2. wiki.d.o/DebianWomen/About       (women.d.o/about)
>  3. wiki.d.o/DebianWomen/Involvement (women.d.o/involvement)
>  4. wiki.d.o/DebianWomen/Mentoring   (women.d.o/mentoring)
>  5. wiki.d.o/DebianWomen/Faq         (women.d.o/faqs)
>
>  I (or you) can remove those pages if you diseagree.

First of all, welcome in the list and thank you for your effort.

About the topic, I know that women.d.o seems quite outdated but I think that
fork it in the wiki couldn't be the best choice.
As you can see here [1] there already are some plans for restructuring
the website:yesterday I've talked about it with Ana Guerrero (who worked on the
migration of the site, one year ago) and I've received from her some precise
infos about it.

So, if you all have a little of patience, we're soon able to re-fresh the
website ;)

For this reasons, Henri, I ask you to revert your changes on
wiki.d.o/DebianWomen and to join - when will be the time - the effort for
re-modernize women.d.o. :)

Cheers,
Francesca

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-women/2010/09/msg00029.html