FSF Europe Survey on Interplay between Intellectual Property Rights and Standards.

Hi everyone

Not sure quite who might be interested in this - I'm just
recirculating these links on the FSF from another source.

Survey at http://projects.isi.tu-berlin.de/ipr/eso/survey.php
Explanatory memo: http://projects.isi.tu-berlin.de/ipr/eso/

I think this survey is based toward the corporate and/or IPR
generating end  so if you have reached or resolved a conflict between
IPR and standards at some point in a corporate career you might want
to look at this.
The survey is supposed to take about 20 minutes (!)
--
Kind Regards

Lesley Binks