great to see "bits from DW" in the Debian news

It's great to see "bits from the Debian Women project" in the Debian project
news [1].  Thanks to the people involved in writing this (yeah, I know, it's
dreadful, but I am so out of the loop I am not actually certain who did this
work - can someone please enlighten me).

It's really good to see DW getting a bit more mention.  Hopefully there will
soon be more newcomers to the mailing list and the irc channel, not to mention
the mentoring project.

Helen

1.  http://www.debian.org/News/weekly/2010/11/