Re: resource availability and (naive) ideas

Hi Stefano and list,

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 07:15:54PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:

> - As a first tiny teeny step, I suggest adding an entry about the Women
>   team under http://wiki.debian.org/Teams, which is becoming quite a
>   relevant portal to answer questions like "how can I help Debian?"

Lesley suggested the same in a previous mail [1]: I've added (right now)
DebianWomen page  to the "Core Teams" list.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-women/2010/08/msg00029.html

> - d-w meeting? I think that there is nothing as an in person meeting to
>   restart activities and poor enthusiasm into past and future
>   participants. I'm about to announce a general "debian sprint program"
>   starting this fall, but I wanted you to know that I'll be very happy
>   to poor some money into a d-w meeting, no matter that program. If you
>   like the idea, just start drafting some organization and let me know
>   how much you think it will cost. I'll do my best to have the resources
>   to let you meet :)

I don't think we are so many to organize a d-w meeting ... even if I would be
glad to be refuted.
Maybe a Ubuntu/Debian-Women meeting? ;)

Cheers,
Francesca

ps:

> Quando anche i santi ti voltano le spalle, |  .  |. I've fans everywhere
> ti resta John Fante -- V. Caposella .......| ..: |.......... -- C. Adams

I approve your musical taste, but my undeniable pedantry forces me to fix
your signature:

s/Caposella/Capossela/g