Re: Update on the debian-women wiki migration

Hi,

Il 25/05/2010 19:37, Ana Guerrero ha scritto:

The Debian-Women wiki merge into the Debian wiki (http://wiki.debian.org)
is almost finished now. There are still some tasks to do that welcome your
help, see http://wiki.debian.org/DebianWomen

I've started to work at the todo list of the wiki pages, but I have a doubt about a task, so...here I am! In the todo list one of the tasks is to rename pages, drop the English/* prefix or change the prefix for the other languages to fit wiki.debian.org convention, but I'm not sure about the structure of the link/title: do they are all subpages of debian women (i.e. English/BuildingTips --> DebianWomen/BuildingTips) or not (i.e. English/BuildingTips --> BuildingTips)?

Thanks,
Francesca