Re: Good manners, Good tone and welfare of DD's, NM and prospective developers

2009/6/4 Dmitrijs Ledkovs <dmitrij.ledkov@gmail.com>:

> I would love to see friendly, safe and respectful behavior towards
> each other on mailing lists & other communication channel's within
> debian. I don't know but maybe a code of conduct (e.g. [2]) is
> something appropriate to be popularized in Debian?
>
> What are your thought on this topic? Am I talking non-sense or is
> debian development "not children save"?

Retaking this thread, even though it's quite old, having thought about
it a bit and as a general question being thrown out there to the air,
would it make sense to have some kind of entry point for minors who
want to start developing stuff for Debian?

Greetings,
Miry