Re: Thinking about organizing a special women-oriented event

Hi, there was an interesting talk about this issue in the last OSCON. You
can see it here:
http://infotrope.net/blog/2009/07/25/standing-out-in-the-crowd-my-oscon-keynote/

Maybe many of you already saw that article before.

And there is this other thread about women and open source:
http://lwn.net/Articles/349044/