Re: DW Mailing List: Would it be better if it was not archived?

Hello,
I can answer as a typical non writer here.
I don't think everything should be archived until forever, but I know that other people care a lot about keeping somewhere what was once. So I don't mind the archiving.

I'm rather intimidated to write here because I'm not a debian developer but only a user which makes me think my place would be in the shadow of this list..

cheers
ag

Miriam Ruiz wrote:
Hi,

One of the reasons -among others- that new women don't write in the
mailing list might be that the messages are being publicly archived
and exposed forever, and that could be quite intimidating. Do you
think it might help if the messages weren't archived?

Greetings,
Miry

--
Don't let Microsoft get any more from you... Stop using hotmail