Re: Thinking about organizing a special women-oriented event

Hi all

As explained to Margarita in a private email, I'll be glad to attend this event.
Unfortunately I'm living in Paris and It represents a very far trip.

For this reason I suggest we organize a similar event in Paris to gather debian
women from European countries. It will be much easier for them to travel to
Paris than to Buenos Aires...

If any people is interested in starting the event calendar and/or discuss this
point, feel free to contact me.

regards
BZ