Re: Introduction and Debian Women Mentoring Programme

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 7:40 AM, Rosellyne Thompson<rozallin@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,

Hi and welcome :)

> Areas I would be interested in are: Perl, beginner packaging, writing
> bug reports, writing documentation, working on Debian websites/lists,
> solving bugs and submitting patches, organising UK events (I am based
> in Ilford, Essex, so can attend events in Central London), press work
> and general interaction with the Debian project.

Have you done any packaging before? If not, then there's a good
introduction to the topic on the Debian Women wiki:
http://women.debian.org/wiki/English/PackagingTutorial

I also suggest that you join the #debian-women channel on irc
(irc.oftc.net) if you haven't done so already :)

--
Runa Sandvik