Re: About the recent events in the Rails community about using explicit sexual contents in slides

Miriam Ruiz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> For those who haven't heard about this yet, at a recent SF Rails
> conference, someone (Matt Aimonetti) gave a presentation with slightly
> porny images of women sprinkled throughout the technical slides. It
> seems to be the same old story with some guys all over again an again.
> The slides are available online [1] but I'd recommend not to look at
> them if you have some sensibility, as it includes explicit sexual
> images.

[...]

Thanks for pointing that out, Miry.  It does indeed seem that some things are
slow to change.  I'd like to hope that the number of people being outspoken
about the inappropriateness of such behaviour is increasing, though.

Helen