Re: Learning now coding in Perl :-)

On 24/05/2008, Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@tamay-dogan.net> wrote:
> Grmpf...  I am using "man" as a command refference but was not aware  of
>  such Perl-DINO-Documentation....  And yes, even most peoples do not like
>  manpages, but some programs or projects are very well documented...

I know that Perl's manpages are awesome, but is there a convenient way
to browse them? They all point to each other, and the only way I know
of going from one page to another is to remember the name of the
manpage I'm looking for, quit less, and then from bash type "man

Aren't they hypertexted somewhere?

- Jordi G. H.