Re: Remove News section from the website?

* Ana Guerrero <ana@debian.org> [2007:12:07 02:02 +0100]:
> What about remove the section news from the webpage? We do not produce news
> and when we do, we just do not update the site.
> Removing this, we still have a quite nice website, but it does not look
> outdated anymore ;)
> After remove the news section, i would show directly the "about" page when
> browsing http://women.debian.org/
>
> Also, i would love remove the dead links and update the mentoring page.

Go for it. I know we talked about this in Edinburgh, but it never
happened. You have commit access, right?

I think Meike had some ideas about the front page also, but I can't
remember what they were. I'll ping her to make sure she sees this and
maybe it will jog her memory. :)

--
off the chain like a rebellious guanine nucleotide