Re: Hello

Kevin Mark <kevin.mark@verizon.net> wrote:
> Welcome to Debian and to the Debian-women's list!

Thanks!

> As you may be aware, if you have read recent posts, there are alot of
> areas to contribute. Feel free to ask about anything that interest you. Do
> you have any specific areas in which you have thought about getting
> involved? Are you studying anything that might help our project? There are
> anthropologist studying Debian's community, so there are many different
> ways to contribute including software production. But what ever you
> choose, folks will try to help you on that path.

I'm not really studying anything that would be particularly useful, though I
do write. Sometime when I have more time, I might be interested in learning
some about package maintenance and bug fixing (though I am not a programmer,
so I don't know what I could do there), & would definitely like to help out
in the realm of documentation and other writing-related needs.

Anyway, thanks a lot.

--
You can always pick up your needle and move to another groove.
                -- Tim Leary