Re: Hello

On Wed, Oct 24, 2007 at 03:26:48PM -0400, Ivy Foster wrote:
> I just thought I'd say hi. I've lurked for a little while now and just
> thought it might be cool to introduce myself (I have this habit of waiting a
> while before posting to a list). Anyway...hello! I'm a student, been using
> GNU/Linux for a couple of years now, and am really glad a group like this
> exists.
>
> Ivy

Welcome to Debian and to the Debian-women's list!
As you may be aware, if you have read recent posts, there are alot of
areas to contribute. Feel free to ask about anything that interest you.
Do you have any specific areas in which you have thought about getting
involved? Are you studying anything that might help our project? There
are anthropologist studying Debian's community, so there are many
different ways to contribute including software production. But what
ever you choose, folks will try to help you on that path.
Have fun,
|_______  Unless I ask to be CCd, assume I am subscribed _______|