Re: DW dict?

* martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> [2007:10:05 23:17 +0100]:
> also sprach Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) <faw@funlabs.org> [2007.10.05.0344 +0100]:
> > 	Hmmm, no it was not the official one. Jutta usually
> > does quite a few tests before moving something into production,
> > she did a lot of tests with the CSS and she pushed for the
> > Glossary and Dict.
>
> This does not really explain why there are 404 links on
> women.debian.org...

I'm pretty sure there are 404s because we moved the site off of alioth
and onto rietz (women.d.o) and the move depended on what was in baz at
the time. The dicts weren't in revision control -- I can't remember
details about why, I just know that they weren't -- so I guess they
didn't get moved over.

If I have some time to look into it this weekend, I'll see if I can move
them over and get them checked into svn. Anyone with access is free to
do the same. I *think* Jutta sent information to the list on how to
generate the dicts, but that would've been ~2 years ago, so my memory is
hazy.

--
off the chain like a rebellious guanine nucleotide