Hello all ..

I'm a newcomer to the list, and just deciding whether I'm capable of giving something back to the Debian community which has offered me so much.

I wasn't going to post an introduction, but given the recent trolling I thought it might be timely!

I'm a 23 year old Debian user based in Edinburgh.  I've been using Debian as my operating system of choice since approximately 2003.  I'm comfortable with creating and making packages as I do so for work.  (We're a perl shop in Edinburgh, Scotland.)

Right now I'm seriously considering applying to join the project as a Debian Developer - the only downside right now is finding a package or two to work on specifically .. I work with Perl professionally, but mostly the Debian Perl Team seem pretty tight and on top of things...

Sarah