Move to svn

Hello dudettes (and dudes),

So as Meike mentioned, the website has been moved to svn. This means
that pretty much everyone should be able to edit the website with
minimal training. Since the website moved to a proper Debian host, very
few people have direct access, so there won't be anymore direct editing
of files as there was when it was hosted on Alioth.

Everyone I'm currently aware of who might ever want to edit the site has
access to the svn repository -- if you don't have access and you want to
be able to commit stuff, please sign up for an account on
http://alioth.debian.org and email me to let me know your username so I
can add you to the d-w project.

If you currently have access (which is everyone who had it in the past,
afaik) then you can check out and commit to the repository. The command
you'd use for this is:

svn co svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/women/trunk debian-women

(or whatever you want to check it out as)

Right now there's no tutorial about how to use svn, but if people don't
know how, please let me know and I'll write up a short HOWTO and put it
on the website. (I'll probably do that anyway, but knowing we have new
contributors will encourage me to do it faster!) Our WebSVN repo can be
viewed here: http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/women . Feel free to browse and
get a lay of the land.

Anyone have any questions? Let me know!

--
off the chain like a rebellious guanine nucleotide