Re: DW meeting Thursday in EDI

Me too :-(...

Danese

On Jun 20, 2007, at 5:35 PM, Helen Faulkner wrote:

Hi All,

We're going to have our DW meeting on Thursday, 6/20 at 15:00. I know it
conflicts with Enrico's Debtags talk, but there aren't a lot of other
times that looked even remotely suitable. I expect the meeting itself to take about an hour. I'm taking
suggestions for where to meet -- I personally am thinking we ought to
meet up in The Loft where there are chairs and stuff. I'll take care of
kicking people out if they're in our way ;)
Hope to se emany of you there!

Wish I could come!  A pity I'm on the opposite side of the world...

Will someone please write a summary, even very brief, of the ideas raised at the meeting, and post it to the list so people who weren't there can discuss/learn/whatever too?

Thanks! :)

Helen