DW meeting Thursday in EDI

Hey everyone,

We're going to have our DW meeting on Thursday, 6/20 at 15:00. I know it
conflicts with Enrico's Debtags talk, but there aren't a lot of other
times that looked even remotely suitable.

I expect the meeting itself to take about an hour. I'm taking
suggestions for where to meet -- I personally am thinking we ought to
meet up in The Loft where there are chairs and stuff. I'll take care of
kicking people out if they're in our way ;)

Hope to se emany of you there!

--
off the chain like a rebellious guanine nucleotide