Re: debian women anniversary

hi there,
it seems very nice, I have been in this list pretty much since it started but
not partipating on the things debian women does. This seems to be a really good
moment to know those things and starting to participate more.

But I wont be there at the conference because of many personal reasons :/
I was wondering of a way to make it possible for people to join the discussion
remotly - like using audio streamm or voip - but by chatting on the irc channel
it seems like it is hard to do it so - at lesat for this year....

Anyways, I will wait to see first the ideas people have for this re-start before
saying anything, since I am not that active on this group.
But just to say I am excited to have the chance to re-start with it :)

bye
toya