Re: IRC Python tutorial: Feb 4 or Feb 11

also sprach Lars Wirzenius <liw@liw.iki.fi> [2006.01.26.0439 +0100]:
> It'd certainly be good to have other people who know Python to be
> present. We'll have to see how to arrange things so that there is not
> too much talking going on during the tutorial (or it'll be too difficult
> for anyone to follow, including me), but that'll work out during the
> session.

Let's have a second channel for questions then.

`. `'`

Invalid/expired PGP (sub)keys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

"if a packet hits a pocket on a socket on a port, and the bus is
 interrupted at a very last resort, and the access of the memory makes
 your floppy disk abort, then the socket packet pocket has an error to
 report."
                                                      -- <speedstream>