Re: IRC Python tutorial: Feb 4 or Feb 11

ke, 2006-01-25 kello 23:39 +0100, martin f krafft kirjoitti:
> also sprach Lars Wirzenius <liw@iki.fi> [2006.01.25.2320 +0100]:
> > The date is either Saturday, February 4, 19-22 UTC, or Saturday,
> > February 11, 19-22 UTC (i.e., Saturday next week or the week after
> > that, European evening time). Three hours should be about as much
> > as can be dealt with in one sitting. If you prefer only one of the
> > dates, mail me in private to tell me which. The date is February
> > 4, unless there is a strong preference for February 11.
>
> Three hours is tough; if you want me to I can schedule to be online
> and help field questions etc. I've been programming Python for about
> 6 years now and it's become my language of choice.

It'd certainly be good to have other people who know Python to be
present. We'll have to see how to arrange things so that there is not
too much talking going on during the tutorial (or it'll be too difficult
for anyone to follow, including me), but that'll work out during the
session.

--
Finland: where people go into 100 C rooms and eat ammonium chloride for
fun