Re: IRC Python tutorial: Feb 4 or Feb 11

On Thu, Jan 26, 2006 at 12:20:13AM +0200, Lars Wirzenius wrote:
> Back last spring, I promised to give an online, IRC tutorial about
> Python basics. I've been dragging my feet about this like an Olympic
> champion, but let's finally do it.

> I also promised to give a PyGTK tutorial. If the basic Python one goes
> well, I'd be happy to do the PyGTK one also, later.

If you want any tutorial material for that, you might find
http://people.debian.org/~rleigh/gtk/ogcalc/ of some use.  This
goes through some GTK+ basics and implements a very simple, but
complete, program.  It includes a chapter about PyGTK.

Regards,
Roger

--
Roger Leigh