A list for D-W translators

I still think this is worth-while. Yes, we have some female translators currently functioning on debian-i18n and similar, but not many. I have heard from women who would be interested in getting into translation, and starting with D-W, but from unpleasant experiences or lack of confidence, do not yet feel comfortable about discussing these issues on the main i18n lists (or getting into main i18n at all), or discussing them here, where that isn't the main interest of all members.

I'm only trying to do this, in order to provide a specific example of what D-W does, for a specific group. My aim is to get the barriers out of the way by using that group to address them, and thus support and mentor others into the main i18n field. I don't think this breaches any of the D-W aims. I suppose I could do it elsewhere, but this seemed like the right place.

Those translators who _are_ comfortable on the main lists would be welcome to do the same as I plan to do: encourage new female translators on this sub-D-W list. Dropping in occasionally and sharing some ideas or experience would be very helpful.