Re: Another "Women in Open Source" Session

Dear all,

Certainly I would want to have a tape run as well. Though we will have to make sure that all of the other speakers are fine with that, too.

Bernhard

Danese Cooper wrote:

I will definitely ask whether I can get a video.  Usually they only
tape the "popular" sessions...we'll have to see if they can be
convinced :-).  Since they *asked* for the session, perhaps won't be
too hard.

Danese