Re: Another "Women in Open Source" Session

On 22/07/2005, at 7:36 AM, Hanna M. Wallach wrote:

Will the panel be recorded and, if so, will the recordings made
publically available? I'm not sure how many Debian Women members will
be at OSCON (not least because of the rather prohibitive registration
cost), but I would certainly love to see what's discussed and I'm sure
that holds for others on this list too.

Absolutely: please make it available online if possible, for those of us encountering barriers of whatever kind: cost, time, disability etc.

It would be great to host these recordings on the D-W wiki or site, like the IRC chats: we could build up a really useful library of presentations, so people who didn't happen to be around at the time, or couldn't be there, could access them.

I'd be happy to do the wiki or site page, if needed.