Re: d-w wiki

* Clytie Siddall wrote:

> On 29/05/2005, at 2:42 AM, Thierry Reding wrote:

[...]
> A question or two:
>
> How do I edit the crumb trail, so my language group can understand
> what it means?

The crumb trail is generated automatically and parses the filenames to create
the components. Thus it cannot be edited via the Wiki. I'll look into
changing this to use the native language names instead of the English names.
I guess that'd be the better approach.

> The word "Vietnamese" is displayed correctly across the top in the
> language list, but not yet in the right-hand sidebar, nor in the name
> of the page (e.g. Vietnamese Homepage). Can I edit that?

Same goes for the page title (i.e. HomePage), which is takes from the
filename aswell and cannot be changed. I doubt it's possible to make it use
something different for the page title, unless by changing the inner workings
of PmWiki.

Also note that the sidebar that is currently used by the Vietnamese language
is not the correct one. Only the first page has that sidebar, all language
groups should use the one that English uses (with appropriate translation).
You can edit the sidebar by browsing to `/Vietnamese/SideBar?action=edit'
directly (or browsing to `/Vietnamese/SideBar' and clicking the `edit'
button).

Cheers,
Thierry