Re: d-w wiki

If it is only a precaution against automted spam, you could publish the password on the wiki itself. In other wikis I work in this works well.

-- javier

Meike Reichle wrote:
Samantha said/sagte:

On Mon, 2005-05-23 at 21:47 -0400, Christine Spang wrote:
This is a neat idea. However, I am a bit confused about the password
requirement. I am not sure if this was mentioned on irc already (if so I
apologise)...why is there a password to edit a wiki? Doesn't that defeat
the purpose of a wiki?
Thanks,
Sam

It's mainly a spam precaution. Every d-w member who want's to add something
to the wiki can get the password. Ask on irc or send an email.

Regards,
Meike