Re: d-w website

Hi all, hi Luk

> Aargh, acronyms: it's about the weekly news, not about the wiki :-)

Actually, yes ...

> The idea of a weekly news is good, but I think it is not needed. If there
> are important thing they can be mentioned on the mailing list and the
> website or even sended to dwn@debian.org.

I agree, we have the official website for really official stuff, the wiki
for temporary and/or more intern stuff, the list for public discussions and
irc for quick polls, general gossip etc. So I think there already is a
medium for any kind of communication.

However, the weeklies weren't created by me, so maybe there is something I
am missing here?

Regards,
Meike

--
Meike Reichle - University of Hildesheim

mail:	mrei0999@rz.uni-hildesheim.de
web:	www.uni-hildesheim.de/~mrei0999