Re: pics for the d-w talk at LinuxTalk

Quoting Christine Spang (spangarang@twcny.rr.com):
> On Fri, 2005-05-20 at 16:39 +0200, Meike Reichle wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > a first draft of the d-w collage is now available [1].
> > If you have suggestions for improvement let me know!
>
> That is spiffy! Now if only I knew who belonged to which face, aside
> from those who are on /profiles. :/

OK, let's go. Real names and IRC nicks:

Top "row":

Jutta Wrage (juttaW), Helen Faulkner (helen), Amaya Rodrigo Sastre (amaya) \
    Christian Perrier (bubulle), Luk Claes (luk)   aka the men's corner..:-)

Second "row":

Hanna M. Wallach (stargirl), Miriam Ruiz (Baby), Erinn Clark (helix) \
    Margarita Manterola (marga), Fabienne S (unsure about IRC nick)

Just below Erinn, with the hat, is....you, right ? :-)

Third "row"

Meike Reichle (alphascorpii), Clytie Siddall (no IRC nick), \
    Fernanda G. Weiden (nanda), Michelle Konzack (unsure about nick)

/me who really should have removed that cute little hook in hair on the
picture.....and never noticed the network addresses which appear on
the wall behind me :-)