Re: pics for the d-w talk at LinuxTalk

Hi all,

a first draft of the d-w collage is now available [1].
If you have suggestions for improvement let me know!

To those on the picture:
If you have any objections or feel "misplaced", let me know.

To those who are not:
Well, it's almost too late but if you really want to send in your pic I
guess I could squeeze in another one or two people.

To Marga:
I nicked your picture off the profiles page. Do you mind?

To Clytie:
I had to blow your picture up a bit, so it became a bit blurry :/ If you
have a bigger copy I can replace it with that one.

Thanks again to all who participated!

Meike

[1] http://www.uni-hildesheim.de/~mrei0999/tmp/dw1.1.png

--
Meike Reichle - University of Hildesheim

mail:	mrei0999@rz.uni-hildesheim.de
web:	www.uni-hildesheim.de/~mrei0999