Re: Mosquitoes? (was: cost of living)

On Mon May  9 at 15:05 (+0930), Clytie Siddall wrote:
> >But the Finnish Air Force is so famous that people won't believe it if
> >you tell them there is no risk in the cities...
>
> If the Finnish Air Force is eliminating mozzies, would they be
> interested in a goodwill tour of my region?

Oh sorry, I now realize I've already been living in Finland for too
long...  It was obvious to me that "Finnish Air Force" was just another
name for "mosquitoes", but of course even though the little ba****ds are
world famous, their "second name" is not.

Again, sorry for the confusion.

Heippa, (that's "bye", just in case... ;)
Thomas