mozzies (was: cost of living)

On 06/05/2005, at 3:01 AM, Christian Perrier wrote:

So how do you get people to go home afterwards?  :D

Being sick of mosquitos will be enough, IMHO.

Hey, we have mozzies here! Nasty ones that carry debilitating diseases. Where can I send them, in this good cause?

btw, my husband said last night that there's a theory going around that if you clench your mosquito-punctured muscle, their schnozz gets stuck and they can't get away. Then you splat them. Sounds messy but effective ... I wonder if it's been patented yet?

But I digress... (just a tad)

from Clytie (vi-VN, team/nhóm Gnome-vi)

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc