Re: DebConf6

Hi

> I have no plans to submit a talk proposal about DW for DebConf6, but
> thought someone else here might be interested?

I plan to attend DC6 and give one or two talks on other subjects. So, if
someone is needed I can do the d-w talk also. I don't insist on it though,
if someone else would like to do it that would be alright with me. (I am
quite busy and would mostly do it so there is *someone* who does it.)

Regards
Meike

--
Meike Reichle - University of Hildesheim

mail:   mrei0999@uni-hildesheim.de
web:    http://www.uni-hildesheim.de/~mrei0999