closure of flosspols survey on knowledge and gender

Hello Debian Women,

A couple of months ago the universities of Maastricht and Cambridge started a survey on knowledge and gender among the free / libre / open source software participants. We have now more than 1500 participants and will close the phase of data collection by Thursday, the 17.11.2005.

There have already been many women taking part in the survey up until now and we are very grateful to them. It would be wonderful if the ones who did not yet find the time to fill in the questionnaire would consider participation. The more women taking part the more profound the statistical analysis will be. Here is the link:

http://flosspols.org/survey/survey_part.php?groupid=sd

The next threat I will start on that survey will be the announcement of the findings.

Best,

Bernhard