Re: Another "Women in FOSS" Panel

Danese,

look for Suparna. She is the only women invited every year to
participate in the
Kernel Summit. I dont have her contacts here, but I can try to find her
business
card if you don't find her. She works for IBM in India.

Fernanda

Quoting Danese Cooper <danese@gmail.com>:

Ola Fernanda!

Yes, Sulamita  is on the panel already...BTW, she is looking for
women already involved in FOSS projects in India to use as examples
in her session (which we're hoping will immediately proceed the
panel...you see I'm trying to get conferences to give us a mini-track
 instead of just an hour for this topic because in my experience an
hour just isn't enough time to allow for enough conversation once you
 get the audience talking :-) ).

If anyone in the Debian-Women community knows of Indian women who are
 contributing to Debian or other FOSS projects, please drop me a line
 and I'll get the suggestion to her.

Danese