Fwd: What is Lesbian GNU/Linux?

hello!

this is my first email now to the list - i've been reading it for some
months now; i am an artist and media activist, using debian linux (and
serveral other distribution o the way) since 5, 6 years now - not a
programmer, but who know, what will come with time.

anyway - i came over this really irritating site -
it says it is a parody - not convincing me though
i find, it sucks.

would be interested to read other opinions.

best
reni
http://renitentia.mur.at/