Re: adding gender field on debian developer's database (from debian-devel)

On 06/08/2005, at 12:52 AM, Ricardo Mones wrote:

Without drifting off-topic, if possible.. I thought both Vulcans and
Jedi had male and female genders.

I think you're right about Vulcans, bug given that in the SW universe any lifeform can be a Jedi I doubt Jedi's gender could be reduced to just a
{male, female} set.

Yes, "Jedi had male and female genders" not being prescriptive. ;)

The SF universe is a very interesting place to watch our assumptions and beliefs explored... gender included.