Re: D-W wiki: please put Hungarian in the language bar

On 26/06/2005, at 4:29 PM, Christian Perrier wrote:

BTW, I'm seeking for a reliable Hungarian translator for Debian
Installer.

The current one is not very responsive and I begin to get sick of
pinging him.

So, as I understand that Hajni has the Hungarian language skills, I'd
be delighted to welcome her(?) as Hungarian translator.

She's really busy right now, so she's not reading the list. I don't know if she has enough time normally to work on the installer, but I'll plant the seed meanwhile... ;)

btw, guys, the worldwide _active_ Vietnamese localization team actually doubled in the last week! We now have four whole people! (At least, I think they're all whole: it's hard to tell online.)

Better still, the team is exactly half male and half female! :)

I don't know if it would be quicker to breed more translators than recruit them, but I'll keep on trying... (recruiting, definitely recruiting)

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc