Re: D-W wiki: please put Hungarian in the language bar

Quoting Clytie Siddall (clytie@riverland.net.au):
> Hello all :)
>
> Hajni has asked me to ask Thierry to put Hungarian in the language
> bar across the top of the D-W wiki pages. She's still really busy,

BTW, I'm seeking for a reliable Hungarian translator for Debian
Installer.

The current one is not very responsive and I begin to get sick of
pinging him.

So, as I understand that Hajni has the Hungarian language skills, I'd
be delighted to welcome her(?) as Hungarian translator.