Re: About DW Map

* B. L. Krieger <blk20@cam.ac.uk> [2005:06:13 16:03 +0100]:
> What about having different colours for contributors and supporters. But in
> what way would then the latter support the project? By being on the map???

Yeah, this actually reminds me a lot of a thread we had last year about
having a "Debian Women Supporters" page.

The idea seems pretty lame to me; we don't need more supporters. We need
more people who are willing to actually /contribute/ -- both to d-w and
Debian. A community of supporters is nothing but a massive circle jerk.

--
off the chain like a rebellious guanine nucleotide