Re: DW-Map

Hi,

I've been thinking about it for a while. The idea was to have in the map
people that are involved in D-W project as well as people who are starting to
get involved in it, both in different levels of activity of course.

It might be a good idea to also add supporters in some way, as it seems some
of them want to be shown too. That could be done maybe adding a new icon for
supporters (people supporting D-W project but who are not going to get
actively involved in it) for adding them to the map, or maybe even creating
two different maps, one with people involved in the project and another one
with all the supporters who want to be there.

What do you think?

Miry

 --- Burkhard Schwarz <burkhard.schwarz@gmx.net> escribió:

> "Clint Adams" <schizo@debian.org> said:
>

> > Frequently in volunteer organizations, one may observe the appearance of
> > persons who do not wish to contribute meaningfully, but who wish to be
> > recognized as meaningful contributors for the purpose of augmenting
> > the claims on their résumés, curricula vitae, school applications, short
> > biographical notes, or other measures of worth.
>
> Thank you Clint §;-))) ... I know what you mean and I know this sort of
> people. That was not my intention when I asked about the DW-Map. "It
> might show that I support the project and share the spirit" (Gregor) of
> DW and Debian. If you want the map for active maintainers, NM and
> translaters only then of course it' s not right to put me on until a
> contribution like those.
>

> Burkhard

Renovamos el Correo Yahoo!
Nuevos servicios, más seguridad