Re: D-W t-shirts for Debconf5

Amaya wrote:
> Lucia Sanchez wrote:
>
>>Is there anyone from Madrid (Spain) who would be willing to get one
>>for me? :)
>

> Only if we exchange gpg fingerprints and have a beer :)

Mmmh....beer.. :-P  Just as long as it's during a weekend, just tell me
a place and time and I'll be there, and if there's anyone else in Madrid
at the time you are of course welcome to join us :)

And the tshirt size for me would be an L (I'm not hesitating between M
and L, so I guess it's better if it ends up being big rather than small,
since I will still wear it :) ).

--
Lu.

 I need caffeine to set my mind in motion.