Re: Science fiction?

> -- do you read science fiction?

As some others that have already replied, I'm more into fantasy than
SF.  I loved Lord of the Rings (and the rest of Tolkien stories), I've
been trapped by George R. R. Martin "Song of Ice and  Fire" saga, and
I even like Harry Potter :).

I read Asimov's Foundation saga (the whole thing, around 12 or 15
books) when I was around 15 years old, and I loved it, but I have
never gathered the courage to re-read it (I'm the kind of person that
reads her books over and over again).

I _do_ like role-playing and all that stuff.

--
Besos,
Marga