Re: Core KDE member about HIG^W female contributors

On Sun, 15 May 2005 15:06:17 -0400, Erinn Clark <erinn@double-helix.org> wrote:

* Herman Robak <herman@skolelinux.no> [2005:05:15 20:14 +0200]:
I am trying to enlighten you.

That is really very kind of you. Unfortunately, neither hubris nor
hostility fly well around here so you're simply going to have to change
your approach if you want any useful replies. :)

 So much I have gathered.  If I get no useful replies, I am OK with that.
The situation is delicate: Telling "some of you" in a 95% majority to
behave will make a sizeable portion of the 95% think "or?".  It's kind
of hard to lecture the majority.
 However, he isn't lecturing the majority.  He just leaves it as an
excersize to the reader to find out if he is the proper recipient.
That is a wee bit optimistic, IMHO.

--
Herman Robak
herman at skolelinux no