Re: Core KDE member about HIG^W female contributors

Recursive annoyance....  I like that.  Can't count the number of times
my feelings have wound up being recursive.  Even deadlocked!

I don't have a problem with anything that you said really.  I'm not
sure I understand what you mean with the non-compliance remark but I
take it as more of compliment regardless of whether it has any merit.
I figure any kind of blanket complete compliance to anything would
make me a bit one dimensional and boring.