Re: install party in paris

> perhaps it would be useful to mention that sharing
> linux with mrs. perrier might be a nice thing.  or

At this very moment, I'm afraid she's more feeling that she too much
shares her husband with open source software such as encouraging (or
not discouraging?) him to fly 15000km away the day of our XXth wedding
anniversary..:-)..one year exactly after doing the very same thing for
the (XX-1)th anniversary.

So, well, you can imagine this is a very opened way to contribute to
Free Software even if she doesn't use any OSS herself.